FRESH ITALIAN DRESSING/MARINADE - GREAT FOR SUMMER GRILLING!
- ½ - ¾ cup Good Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5-6 Tbsp. White Wine Vinegar or Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Basil
- ½ tsp. Crushed Rosemary
- 1 large Garlic Clove Minced
- 1½ - 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- Pink Himalayan Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to Taste
- Combine all ingredients in a jar. Whisk until combined and cover with a tight fitting lid. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week. Allow to come to room temperature before use. Enjoy as a marinade for meat and/or veggies as well as a salad dressing.
- Remember to try to buy the best quality meat - grass fed, hormone and antibiotic free, free range, pasture raised, etc.
Please follow and like me: